Patterns that Morph
Part 2 of the MetaMetal collection has arrived.
A foray into experiential design, MetaMetal instills inspiration, creativity, and imagination into spaces with vibrant colors and lively patterns that break the boundaries of metal via hybrid materiality.
A highly stylized reinterpretation of materials, the collection offers an innovative aesthetic to walls, ceilings, and more.
Defined by distinctive patterns and complex gloss-matte effects never seen before on metal, each skin pushes the boundaries of building design and construction. Formable and lightweight, these finishes bring out the transformative nature of modern metals.
Southside | A linear, vertically oriented stripe featuring hushed neutral grays and antiqued zinc tones, narrated with an extreme gloss-matte effect.
Float | A concept that mixes the large-scale mottling of aged, galvanized steel with the elegance and texture of an enamel-coated metal. It offers contrast between warm and cool, matte and reflectivity, offering a visual complexity rarely seen in coatings.
Patria | A nod to the classic “dot frit” pattern for glass, reimagined for metal with a high-gloss base that contrasts the grey, textured dot pattern while bestowing dynamic reflectivity, energizing spaces.
Spring | A marriage between antiqued mercury glass texture and a sophisticated, mulberry toned high gloss base. Gold pearl infuses the textured overlay, giving way to a magnificent warm juxtaposition of tone, color, and warmth.
- Available in Wall Panels, Ceiling Panels, and Millwork Veneers
- Facades, interior walls, soffits, canopies, columns, signage, fascia, ceilings, millwork, elevators, and more
- Optional to perforate wall or ceiling panels
- Optional to make wall or ceiling panels acoustical
- Ceiling panels can be accessible
Performance and Features
- VOC-free and Red List-free
- 100% Recyclable, derived from a minimum of 20% post-consumer recycled content
- HPD and LEED Compliant
- AAMA 2605 Superior Exterior Durability
- Class A Fire Rated
- 100% Customizable
- Low maintenance, easy to clean
Virtual Open CEU Opportunities
Want to learn more about the bespoke process of metal design? We offer an AIA and IDCEC accredited CEU course, Contextual Coatings: The Future of Metal Cladding, which offers 1.0 HSW LU for attendees. Inquire about a session for your firm, or register below to attend one of our June open sessions on Tuesday, 6/28!